Do you want to be part of a dynamic and hardworking team? Are you highly motivated and looking for opportunities to broaden your experience and advance your career?
- Have high expectations of our learners
- Know how to adapt your teaching style and raise standards within your own class
- Have the ability to develop potential in others
- Be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate students and staff
- Have flair and vision to develop and implement new initiatives
- Be an effective leader of people and change management
- Ideally have experience of teaching year 6 and preparation for SATs examinations
In return we can offer you:
- Leadership development
- The opportunity to help shape the future direction of the school
- A recognised and strong commitment to continuing professional development
We are looking for an innovative and inspiring Teacher who is able to adapt and differentiate their teaching style to suit different student needs. You will have a real commitment to helping all children to achieve their full potential, including gifted and talented, those on the Autism spectrum and children with Dyslexia.
We have systems in place to support staff and students and this rewarding role has the potential to provide an ambitious teacher with the opportunity for valuable professional development. Leadership responsibility may be available for the right candidate.
St Peter’s CE School is on an exciting upward trajectory of rapid school improvement. We have just been awarded Ofsted 'Good' status and we are very proud of our achievements. We encourage you to visit us to see how you can contribute to our school development and student progress and attainment. Please apply using the application form from our website www.stpetersceschool.org or contact the School Business Manager, Leigh Sydenham-Lockie on email@example.com or call the school office on 01753 866253.
St Peter’s Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2017. Interviews w/c Monday 4th December 2017.