We require outstanding, dynamic, and motivated class teachers to join as KS2 Teacher maternity cover, who have a passion for teaching and are able to achieve high levels of learning.
We are looking for reflective practitioners who have:
· A degree and PGCE or B. ED or the equivalent
· Successful experience of Junior School teaching experience (Year 3 to Year 6)
· Confidence with the use of IT in teaching
· High expectations and aspirations for all children
· A commitment to the overall development of young people
Previous teaching experience in a high-performing international school is an advantage. Middle management responsibility points will be available for suitable candidates.
To be considered for this position you will need to meet our qualifications and experience requirements.
In return we offer an attractive expatriate remuneration package, including competitive salary, housing allowance, health insurance, annual flight allowance and relocation assistance.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to background checks as well as with the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
To apply for this position please send to firstname.lastname@example.org :
· Your CV with recent photograph
· Copy of educational qualification
· A brief covering letter including your Skype address
· The names and contact details of two professional referees, one of whom must be your most recent employer
By applying, we assume referees may be contacted prior to interview unless otherwise stated by you.
Please include ‘KS2 Teacher (Maternity Cover)’ in the subject field of your e-mail.
For non-local candidates, initial interviews for this position will take place via Skype.