We are seeking to recruit a dynamic Teacher of Languages (a subject specialism of French is required with either German or Arabic). As a valued member of our languages team, you will play a vital role in the delivery of both our KS3 and KS4 French and German or Arabic curriculum. You will work closely with the Director of Learning to secure outstanding provision in languages and to engage young people in a love of the subject. You should also demonstrate a commitment to becoming involved in extra-curricular activities linked to languages including the development of our faith, character education.
· Play a fundamental role in shaping the direction and future of the department / faculty .
· Be part of a highly successful network of schools both locally and nationally.
· Receive bespoke training and support in order to be the very best teacher you can be.
· Have access to network-wide events with Star Academy colleagues, led by some of the most influential people in education.
You will find a School that:
· Has a distinctive faith ethos.
· Has strong and effective leadership at all levels.
· Fosters and develops a strong team ethos amongst all its staff.
· Is highly supportive and one that values and develops people.
· Aspires to be in the top 1% of schools nationally for pupil progress.
· Is forward thinking and outwardly facing.
· Is committed to developing pupils leadership skills and their wider participation in local and national agendas.
· Has an exceptionally supportive community and Governing Body.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Closing Date: 18th March 2019 12:00 pm
Interview Date: 25th March 2019
For an informal and confidential discussion regarding the role, candidates are encouraged to contact Faheema Asmal on 01772-926000.