ABC Teachers part of TES, are a leading recruitment agency for schools in the West Midlands. We are currently looking to appoint a suitably qualified teacher of Mathematics for an outstanding school in Birmingham to start ASAP. This role has come up unexpectedly over the summer holidays and will likely run for a minimum of one term.
About the role:
• Mathematics Teaching across KS3, KS4 and KS5 (must have recent experience in A level teaching)
• Competitive rate of pay
• Planning, assessing and attending school meetings
About the school:
• Boost your career working in this highly regarded Birmingham secondary school
• One of the best academic results over the past 5 years in Birmingham
• Selective entry
• Work in a team oriented mathematics department.
• Be a suitably qualified Maths Teacher i.e PGCE/BEd
• Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Mike Talbot on 0121 481 2231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.