‘There is a culture of high expectations and ambition that is shared by staff. Everyone wants the best for the pupils’ Ofsted 2016
We are seeking to appoint a second permanent Teacher of Maths to start in September 2019 within our friendly, welcoming Mathematics department. This is an excellent opportunity for an inspirational teacher to help the Academy build on recent successes and further raise aspirations and outcomes. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
Broadlands Academy is an 11-16 learning community and proud to be part of Academies Enterprise Trust family of schools. We are a small, mixed, fully inclusive comprehensive school taking children from ages 11 to 16 and remain one of the best choices for learning in the area. For every student who attends our Academy, we aim to raise their aspirations, broaden their horizons and promote a life-long love of learning. We are situated in extensive grounds and ideally located between Bath and Bristol. We benefit from a number of links with the local community and have an excellent reputation.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- An annual season ticket loan (where applicable)
- Teachers' Pension or Local Government Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- A generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- Free car parking (where applicable)
- Subsidised or free lunch (where applicable)
Closing date: Monday 22 April 2019
Interviews will commence shortly after the closing date.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. To apply, please click on the 'Quick Apply' button.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.