Teacher of Mathematics - to start Easter 2018/ September 2018 or sooner.
Full or part-time.
"The School’s membership to the Childcare Voucher Scheme helps tremendously with paying for my children’s’ childcare" P.R. Key Stage Manager
Accelerated pay progression for outstanding teachers
- We are looking for a passionate and inspiring teacher of Mathematics to work either full or part-time.
- Applications are invited from dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic teachers who understand the imperative for the highest standards and who always strive for the best results from their students.
- We are a supportive department team who has a culture of sharing teaching strategies and resources; you can expect a wide range of support to help you to achieve your professional goals from coaching to CPD workshops. We are looking for a creative teacher who enjoys planning exciting lessons for their classes that promote engagement and progress.
- Our Mathematics department is well resourced with its own suite of rooms; all with modern technology as well as a set of 35 chrome books which can be used in lessons.
- The successful candidate will be able to teach throughout the age and ability range.
- Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
- John Colet is a successful 11 – 18 school, with a committed, friendly and supportive team of staff. Both parental and student satisfaction is high.
- Our department is a successful one, with 9-4 grades at GCSE reaching 83% in summer 2017 with 19% of our students achieving Grades 7-9.
Closing date: 9am Monday 8 January 2018