Teacher of Mathematics (with the possibility of being considered for Head of Year in the 6th form, there are a number of other responsibilities in the sixth form for which the successful candidate will be eligible to apply).
Closing date: 12 Noon, Wednesday 24th April 2019
Salary: Main Pay Scale/UPS
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Contract type: Full time
Start date: September 2019
We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our Mathematics department.
We can offer you:
• a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
• a strong commitment to your own professional development
• opportunities for A level teaching
We would like you:
• to be a good teacher, having the desire to improve your practice
• to have high expectations of yourself and our students
• to be a team player, willing to contribute to all aspects of school life We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: