‘THE SUNDAY TIMES SCHOOL OF THE YEAR 2017’
Enjoy teaching at DARTFORD GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Roll: 1485 (625 in the sixth form) (Boys 11-18, Girls 16-18)
TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
(MPS/UPS + LFA)
An enthusiastic and committed teacher to teach Mathematics at a high performing school offering excellence within the state sector. The school has new state of the art STEM subject facilities and one of the largest school sixth forms in the country.
The post would be equally suitable for an exceptional new entrant to the profession or a more experienced teacher looking for significant amounts of Sixth Form teaching.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities designated as ‘outstandingly successful’ in successive national and international inspections.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
• an excellent classroom practitioner
• committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
• well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
• well-motivated and conscientious.
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
• a dynamic and supportive working environment
• a well-established Induction Programme
• opportunities for professional development
Please return a completed application form, to the Headmaster, Mr W J Oakes, Dartford Grammar School, West Hill, Dartford, Kent DA1 2HW.
(The school may interview early in the case of an exceptional candidate) The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.