Required for September 2019
Teacher of Mathematics
MPR with a significant TLR available for a suitable candidate (Full Time or Part Time)
Our situation is simply described:
•We are one of the largest schools in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
• We need an additional teacher to join a Maths Department that is already thriving.
As we sift the applications we shall have two questions in mind:
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to deliver an even better mathematical education to all of our students?
• Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom?
• That we either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That out facilities are first class
• That Maths is at the centre of our ambitions for the school.
• Receive a salary based on MPR scales (Negotiable) plus a significant TLR for a suitable candidate to undertake the duties of an Assistant Head of Mathematics supporting the Head of Mathematics.
Closing date for applications: 9am 10 December 2018
Full details and application form available from our web site at www.droitwichspahigh.worcs.sch.uk or use the link below. Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Interviews will be held in the week following the closing date
Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185. Registered office: Briar Mill, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0AA