North Halifax Grammar School
Living to Learn | Learning to Live
We aim to be the school that everyone wishes they went to…..why not join us?
We have an opportunity for a Teacher of Mathematics who will be able to teach Mathematics up to A Level in a successful selective co-educational setting where the students are able, highly motivated, eager to learn and well behaved.
Teacher of Mathematics
From September 2018 – MRP/UPR
To teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5.
- Ofsted Outstanding (2011).
- Academically selective co-educational Academy (11-18 years).
- Extremely proud of the achievements of our students.
- Progressive, friendly and vibrant.
- Supportive and inclusive.
- Be inspirational and motivational?
- Build great relationships with the students?
- Deliver quality teaching at all times?
- Be passionate about Mathematics?
- Teach all aspects of Mathematics?
- Be an excellent communicator?
“The school does amazing things; you will see people transformed”
Year 8 student
“Wide choice of enrichment: drama, sport, enterprise, music and many more”
Application forms and further details of the post are available to download from the Academy website www.nhgs.co.uk or email Mrs K Morris, Personnel Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17th April 2018 at 12noon
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance, including checks with past employers.