We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of maths to join our dedicated and hardworking department. The successful candidate will be required to teach students of all abilities at Key Stage 3 and 4. We are looking for a candidate who will motivate, challenge and inspire students to be the best that they can be; someone who is enthusiastic, resourceful, has high expectations and is committed to the distinctive ethos of our school.
This is an exciting time to join the school as we continue to develop strategies to improve the quality of teaching and learning. We are a highly successful faculty which was highlighted in the recent OFSTED report.
As a colleague you will be fundamental in delivering:
- A diverse mastery curriculum, personalised to all students of all backgrounds and abilities.
- Teaching and learning that challenges, inspires and fulfils student’s aspirations and career prospects; fostering a genuine love for maths.
- A climate of high aspirations centred around wellbeing, genuine friendship and authentic trust.
The successful candidate will also benefit from:
- A supportive and nurturing environment that provides high quality, professional, developmental experiences and opportunities.
- Joining a team of highly skilled individuals, including 10 members of staff who consistently deliver challenging and engaging lessons.
- A successful faculty, on course to deliver record setting GCSE outcomes.
Our Lady’s is a successful school with an excellent reputation. We strive for academic excellence, but also offer students a vast array of enrichment opportunities. We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of each individual student and ensuring positive outcomes for young people of all abilities.
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then please download the application pack from www.olhs-manchester.org.uk
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school to witness our vibrant and diverse community.
On behalf of our students, thank you for your interest in our school.
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 5th March
Interviews are anticipated for: Thursday 8th March