TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
Required for September 2018
We wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join our successful and heavily oversubscribed 11 – 19 school. Applicants may be established practitioners wishing to develop their career in a large school or NQTs with the potential to be outstanding teachers. Part-time applications will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated teacher with a passion to enthuse students to enjoy Mathematics.
The ability to teach up to A Level would be preferred, but is not essential.
· A vibrant and exciting comprehensive School which is culturally and ethnically diverse
· Excellent examination results which are significantly above national in all subjects
· Outstanding student progress placing the school within the top 10% of schools nationally
· Well behaved students who are eager to learn
· Supportive parents who want the best for their children
· A large Sixth Form
· Modern and stimulating teaching facilities
· Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
Should you wish to visit us before applying please contact Mr A Dean, Head of Maths & Science Learning School - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018 at 9am
Interview: Thursday 24th May 2018
For an application pack and further details please go to Vacancies on our website www.hswv.co.uk
Highfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 2 very good references