Teacher of Mathematics
Possibility of TLR2c £2,666 for Second in Charge
Required April 2018 or sooner if possible
The Holmesdale School is a well-established 11-18 co-educational school on the Kent and Medway borders. Having undergone a rebuild in 2007, we have modern and exceptionally well-resourced provisions. Whilst our facilities are state of the art, our ethos is founded on traditional values of hard work and discipline.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics to join a strong and supportive team committed to ensuring engaging learning experiences for our students. We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE Level
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of Mathematics (experience not important but teaching ability is)
- The ability to teach Mathematics to KS3 and KS4 is essential
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- A qualified teacher
Teachers appointed to the school are generally allocated a tutor group. A candidate who can demonstrate experience and a willingness to undertake wider responsibilities will be welcomed. We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Please apply via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11 December 2017
Interviews: 13 December 2017
The Holmesdale School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Occupational Health and Teaching Agency check as well as receipt of two satisfactory references.