St Michael’s is a good school (Ofsted November 2017), “the headteacher and senior leaders provide strong leadership…morale is high…consequently, the school continues to improve. The behaviour of students is good. Pupils behave well in lessons…they are smartly dressed, polite and courteous. They are very proud of their school”.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our forward-thinking Mathematics department. You will be joining a well-resourced department that has a relentless focus on raising and sustaining achievement. This would be an exciting opportunity for an NQT and you would be supported by an excellent induction programme.
You will have:
- The ability to teach Mathematics up to GCSE
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- A passion for Science and the ability to share this with young people.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and behave well in and around the school
- A professional and hardworking support team of staff with the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement even further.
St Michael’s Church of England High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Thursday 8th March 2018
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 14th March 2018