Teacher of Mathematics
Required for January 2020 or earlier
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual to join our top performing Mathematics Department. You will be joining an experienced and supportive team that have achieved the highest Maths results in Sandwell.
Stuart Bathurst is a rapidly improving 11-18 Catholic school with approximately 900 students on roll and is situated in Wednesbury, within the local authority of Sandwell. Students and staff are warm, open and supportive to one another and proud of the school.
Ofsted have reported that ‘Expectations are high and practice is consistent across the department. Pupils know that they are expected to work hard in their mathematics lessons.’
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, well qualified and enthusiastic individual to be part of our Mathematics Team.
• The chance to work within the innovative and stimulating environment
• A fully staffed strong specialist Maths team with a proven track record at GCSE and A level
• Excellent opportunities for professional career development
The successful candidate will be:
• A high quality teacher at KS3, 4 (and 5)
• Forward looking, enthusiastic and motivated
• Dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for all of our students
• Reflective and committed towards self-development
Stuart Bathurst Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Further details are available from Mrs A Causer on 0121 556 1488 or
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms to be returned for the attention of Mrs B Morris, Headteacher.
Visits to the school are most welcome. See our website at www.stuart-bathurst.org.uk
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 16th October 2019 (noon)