“The Charter School North Dulwich is an incredibly special place to work.’’ Staff Survey 2018
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified Maths teacher who will join a very successful and supportive department from September 2019.
- Judged by Ofsted as outstanding, The Charter School North Dulwich is a fully inclusive mixed 11–18 comprehensive school adjacent to North Dulwich station and serving a diverse inner-city community.
- We were awarded “World-Class School” status in 2016, and last year we were placed 159th in The Sunday Times Top 500 Schools List, with progress scores in the top 10% of schools in the country for both GCSE and A Level.
- In the 2018 Staff Survey, 98% of staff said they are proud to work at our school and 96% agreed that the school is well led and managed.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Consistently models excellent practice and has students' achievement and progress at the forefront of their teaching.
- Has the potential to become an outstanding Maths teacher at all key stages (including A Level).
- Wants an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation that makes a difference to our young people’s lives.
- Can make a significant contribution to this very strong and successful department.
In return, you will get:
- The chance to work in an outstanding Maths team that achieves brilliant results.
- A school that prioritises staff wellbeing, satisfaction and recognition.
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment.
- Outstanding professional development with progression.
The post is very suitable for NQTs as well as fully qualified teachers, with excellent induction programmes available at all levels.
Applications from BAME candidates would be most welcome.
To apply, please go to the vacancies section of our website www.charternorthdulwich.org.uk to download an application form and job description. Alternatively, please contact our HR Department, email HRAdmin@charternorthdulwich.org.uk or telephone 020 7346 6608.
Please note CVs are not accepted. No agencies please.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interview date: Monday 29th April 2019