Teacher of Mathematics: NQTs welcome to apply
Employer: The Sutton Academy
At present, The Sutton Academy has 1092 students aged 11-16 and 106 in the sixth form.
Location: St Helens Contract Type: Full Time
Start Date: 1 September 2018
Closing Date: 26 February 2018
Interview Date: TBC
The Sutton Academy is seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of Mathematics, The successful applicant will be an outstanding teacher with high expectations and the ability to enthuse and motivate both students and staff. The successful applicant will have excellent subject knowledge and the ability to deliver exciting and innovative lessons across KS3 and KS4, with the opportunity to teach our ever increasing numbers at KS5. The successful candidate will be joining a strong collaborative and cohesive department.
We are looking for:
• A consistently good to outstanding classroom practitioner with a real passion for raising attainment in mathematics
• A self-motivated and reflective teacher
• An excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and hardworking students
• A supportive and forward thinking department
• Teaching at all key stages
• Excellent ICT for learning resources
• Outstanding professional development and guidance for teachers at all stages of their careers including NQTs
An application pack is attached or visit our web site: www.thesuttonacademy.org.uk
This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. The Sutton Academy is committed to equal opportunities. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Return application forms to Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org