Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher of Mathematics on behalf of an 11-16 High school in the Tameside area.
The school is searching for an outstanding classroom practitioner who has a passion for teaching and learning, a firm knowledge of the curriculum and is willing to fulfil all teaching requirements.
It is essential to –
· Have taught mathematics within the last 2 years
· Have QTS or QTLS
· Be available for full time teaching.
As well as being part of the mathematics department you will also have your own form, you will of course be given sufficient planning time around your form and teaching timetable.
The position will commence at the start of September 2018 for a full academic year.
The school and Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and all applicants must hold or be willing to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Science Teacher will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Teaching an Outstanding Lesson, Interview & Lesson Observation Techniques, Behaviour Management
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
For further information or interest in the role, please call 0161 273 7111 or Email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org