Join us on our journey to brilliance and be part of the Broadoak family!
Leadership opportunities may be available for a suitable candidate.
Required for January 2019, this is a great opportunity for a Mathematics teacher with drive and imagination to join a fantastic team of practitioners. We warmly welcome applications from NQTs, more experienced teachers, or those interested in flexible working.
The college is very popular with excellent community links and excellent extra-curricular provision.
Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College is a vibrant comprehensive, co-educational school for 11-16 year olds determined to do our very best for the families in our community. It is an exciting time to join Broadoak as our journey towards being brilliant is well underway.
With decisive leadership, a great team, comprehensive plans to maximise all students’ abilities and a moral commitment to work tirelessly for all the young people in our care, students remain front and centre in all that we do.
What we're looking for
Do you care passionately about raising aspirations for all young people? Are you committed to delivering the highest standards of teaching and learning? Do you strive for excellence, want to develop your own practice and try new things? If so, this is the place for you!
Appointment is subject to suitable references and enhanced DBS check.
Why work with us?
- The opportunity to be innovative and bold in your leadership and/or teaching
- A hugely supportive team who are relentlessly optimistic
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Dedicated curriculum development time within the school day every week
- A behaviour system that allows teachers to teach (Ready to Learn)
- A school that places primacy on what happens in the classroom
- A popular learning community with a focus on school improvement
- A school that is open to more creative and flexible ways of working
- Free access to on-site gym & fitness suite
- 30 minutes from Bristol (a lot of staff commute from this fantastic city)
- 5 minute walk from the beach
- On site school canteen and facilities (breakfast and lunch)
- Short drive to train station
Additional information is available on the school website at broadoakcollege.org.uk
Closing date: Monday 15th October 2018 (4.00pm)
To apply, please download the application form. Once completed, please email to Fiona Docherty, Operations Manager, at email@example.com
Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.