King's College Saint Michaels, international boarding school in Worcestershire, is looking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics for September 2018.
- A dynamic and pro-active practitioner, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in the UK please visit https://kingsgroup.org/
To apply, please use TES online form and also send a covering letter of no more than one side of A4 and a recent photograph (by email) by the closing date to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th March
To find out more about King’s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.