TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS / HEAD OF MATHEMATICS
Required from September 2021
We require an enthusiastic, talented, and well-qualified graduate to join our thriving and well-resourced Mathematics department as a full-time Mathematics teacher. The successful candidate will teach Mathematics throughout the Senior School to GCSE and A level. An ability to teach Further Mathematics is an advantage and would be available for a suitable candidate. Applications for this post are welcomed from teachers at any stage of their professional development including current trainee teachers. A further leadership opportunity to help oversee the Mathematics Department may be available for the right candidate with relevant management experience.
The successful candidate will:
• be committed to high academic standards
• be an effective and skilled classroom practitioner, with a determination to deliver innovative teaching and learning
• contribute to the extra-curricular and pastoral life of the School.
Malvern St James is a leading boarding and day school for girls aged 4 to 18, which achieves outstanding results within an exceptionally creative, warm and supportive community. We offer:
• the opportunity to teach highly motivated, talented pupils
• commitment to professional development
• a convenient location in Malvern, with excellent transport links
• a competitive salary scale.
Closing date: there is an open closing date. However, we reserve the right to appoint as soon as we get the right candidate. Please email the Head of Mathematics, Mrs Elizabeth Bell (firstname.lastname@example.org), directly if you have an upcoming resignation deadline to meet.
Application forms and further details may be obtained from our website www.malvernstjames.co.uk or the HR Department, by emailing email@example.com
Malvern St James is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service clearance at enhanced level.
Malvern St James
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Malvern St James Girls’ School is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at the foot of the Malvern Hills and is a leading independent boarding and day school for girls aged 4-18. Our values today reflect those of our founding schools, set up i...