The Italia Conti Academy is seeking to appoint a qualified, experienced teacher of Maths, who will have sole responsibility for developing Maths at Key Stages 3 and 4. This post is for 4 days per week from September - December 2019. You must hold QTS (or equivalent) to apply for this role.
The opportunity - your role will be:
- To be accountable for leading, managing and developing the Maths curriculum.
- To monitor and support student progress and nurture enthusiasm for Maths.
- To provide an engaging curriculum that supports learners of varying abilities and provides opportunity for students to achieve their individual potential.
- To effectively manage physical resources within the Maths department.
As a teacher at the Italia Conti Academy, you will have the opportunity to work with relatively small groups of students, within a dynamic and highly creative environment.
What we are looking for
We look for an experienced and talented practitioner who will be confident in leading the department as the sole teacher of Maths for one term only. Experience of assessing at GCSE is essential. The candidate we are seeking will be keen to contribute to the pastoral side of school life and support the performances and shows that take place during the Autumn term.
What we offer
- Enthusiastic and creative pupils.
- Small group sizes.
- A teaching team committed to raising standards for all.
(NASUWT) Main Pay Range (Inner London) M5 – M6 (dependant on qualifications and experience)
How to apply
To submit an application, please prepare a letter of application, together with an up-to-date CV, at the latest by midnight on Tues 27th August 2019. Interviews will be scheduled before term starts on Monday September 16th. For a confidential conversation please contact Rod Jones, Vice-Principal - Academic: email@example.com
Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, 23 Goswell Road, London, EC1M 7AJ. https://www.italiacontijuniors.com/
Applicants must have an unblemished, proven record of success and share Italia Conti’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the performing arts. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and online / public domain checks in accordance with safer recruitment procedures.