Pewsey Vale School is a small mixed 11-16 comprehensive school catering for students from widely varied backgrounds.
We are a fully inclusive school and are passionate about empowering all students to succeed.
Our core values are supporting students to be 'Exceptional', 'Resilient', 'Innovative', 'Aspirational', 'Themselves' & 'Successful'.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Maths & Science in this ambitious, forward thinking school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher with a passion for Maths & Science
- Have a commitment to achieving excellence in Maths & Science
- A specialism in one subject is acceptable
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
For an application pack, email Deborah Clarke, Bursar - email@example.com
Alternatively a detailed applicant pack can be downloaded on the TES site. See supporting documents.
Closing date for Applications: 12.00 Monday 7th June 2021
Interview date: W/C 14th June 2021
Committed to Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding Children and Diversity
Number on roll 340
Pewsey Vale School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years