Dixons Trinity Academy opened with 112 Year 7 students on 4 September 2012 and has now risen to its full capacity of 560 students (Year 7 to 11).
Why choose Dixons Trinity Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on feedback NOT marking
- No off-the-shelf strategies; weekly coaching
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of hard work, trust and fairness and completely committed to our mission: the academy will ensure that all students succeed at university (or a real alternative), thrive in a top job and have a great life.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixonsta.com or call the academy on 01274 424350 and speak to Jenny Thompson, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsta.com/join/jobs.