Required for September 2018 or sooner, we wish to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic teacher of Maths to join a supportive and dedicated team. Students are taught in ability groups (with excellent student/teacher ratios and LSA support) in specialist maths classrooms with interactive whiteboards, chromebooks and ipads for student use. In addition, a Curriculum Support Assistant works within the department to support staff with administration tasks and the preparation of resources.
Applications are welcomed for both experienced and newly qualified teachers (we offer a full induction programme to NQTs). Visits to the Academy are encouraged.
Neale-Wade Academy is a good school (OFSTED – October 2016) with the recent inspection stating:
- “Subject and progress leaders feel well supported in being able to make a major contribution to raising standards in the school.”
- “Pupils make good progress in this school from their different starting points.”
- “The school’s sixth form is good as a result of effective leadership and teaching.”
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about Maths
- Be an enthusiastic classroom teacher who can inspire and excite students about their learning in all aspects of Maths.
- Be able to use a variety of innovative and creative ways to engage students within their lessons.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have high expectations for themselves and students.
- Be keen to make a difference to the Mathematics education of all students.
- Ideally be able to teach KS5.
- An opportunity to join a well-established department at an Academy with a strong ethos of teamwork and support, where staff are committed to raising attainment.
- A personalised CPD programme.
- Guidance, advice and support from both the department and senior leadership team who all want to make a positive difference to the Mathematics education of all students.
Further information and application forms are available on our website or from Elaine Oldroyd, Office Manager, by telephone or e-mail to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Midday 20 March 2018
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Wimblington Road March
Cambs PE15 9PX