TEACHER OF MATHS
MPS/UPS (Salary Range £27,596-£43,348)
- Required January 2019
- Contract: Permanent
- A TLR payment may be available for a suitable candidate
Middlesex Learning Partnership is a particularly successful Trust in West London. Our three academies occupy the very top positions in the Hillingdon League tables for outcomes. We are highly collaborative and committed to making a difference to the lives of young people. We have a strong sense of community where staff enjoy rewarding relationships with our conscientious and aspirational students.
At Barnhill our students have achieved superb academic outcomes in 2019 with a provisional progress 8 score of +0.53. We are moving rapidly towards our goal of becoming an Outstanding school and are looking for exceptional teachers to join our team.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Maths to join and strengthen our Mathematics team.
The Maths Curriculum Area has been an area of strength for the school and results have been getting stronger every year for the past three years. The recent GCSE results put the department in the top 2% in the country. The subject remains a popular choice for many students at A-Level. The Curriculum Area works as a cohesive team, sharing resources and striving to maximise student potential.
Successful candidates will have:
- Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people
- An engaging and optimistic approach
- High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve.
In return we will offer you:
- Motivated, hard working students
- High expectations of behaviour supported by established systems and protocols
- Bespoke, high quality professional development
- Opportunities to have an input into teaching and learning across the school as part of our School Improvement Group .
- Accelerated career opportunities for aspirational and talented staff
- An extensive well-being package
- Established partnerships with: Teach First; Challenge Partners; PiXL; London West Alliance
- Opportunities to work across the Trust in different phases.
To apply for this post please click the quick apply link
Closing date: Noon 4th October 2019
Barnhill Community High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note that Barnhill Community High reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.