Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
- The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
- The support and expertise of our Directors of Maths working across the Family of Schools.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
- A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the teaching school).
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
The Academy benefits from being part of the Outwood Family of Schools, which affords opportunities for staff to work and progress across several schools if desired. All staff are guaranteed a minimum of two hours CPD per week and a further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through our own network of teaching schools. Our Executive Director for Maths leads the Yorkshire and the Humber MathsHub and there are masses of opportunities for you to get involved in the fantastic projects they run.
To apply, please visit: www.outwood.com > Vacancies. Alternatively, contact email@example.com
Closing date: 5 February 2018.
Interview date: 8 February 2018.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.