Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher of Mathematics on behalf of a client school in Newcastle. The School encourage high expectations and have a high level of achievement. Ofsted have rated the school as ‘Outstanding’. The successful candidate will be required to teach Mathematics to KS3 and KS4 as well as supporting where needed throughout the whole school.
The appointed person must have a relevant teaching qualification with QTS or QTLS and be able to clearly communicate and engage successfully with learners. They must also be committed to achievement, and work with resilience to ensure learners’ progress towards targets is met or exceeded.
The position is to start ASAP and is ongoing.
The salary for this position will be between £105 - £198.12 per day depending on experience.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Assessor will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Paul Hillas on 0191 267 6491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.