Teacher of Maths
From September 2019, we require an exceptional classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching Maths to join our experienced Maths department.
You will be an innovative, resilient, and creative teacher with a student centred vision. You will have ambition, energy and drive to provide our students with exciting and challenging lessons in Maths. Professional development will be available and we proactively support our staff to enrich and develop their skills and practice.
The successful candidate will be:
• a creative, motivational and effective classroom practitioner
• passionate about Teaching and Learning and ensuring every child fulfils their potential
• able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people
• reflective and analytical about their classroom practice
• engaged in all aspects of the Maths Department
We can offer:
• an Maths subject area that is a well-equipped learning environment with all teaching rooms fitted with either interactive resources or a projector.
• a team of experienced specialists with good teaching skills, committed to working with students to enable them to fulfil their potential and engage in learning that is fun, active and challenging.
• an inclusive school of which students, staff and the community are proud of
This post would be suitable for NQTs
Please phone Ms Coughlan (Bursar) on 01785 258546 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
If you would like to visit the school please contact Mrs Osborne, Headteacher’ s PA.
Closing date: Wednesday 16th January 2019 at 9.00 am.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.