This vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students has excellent facilities in all subject areas. Kingsford Community School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom fifty per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and was rated by Ofsted in 2017 as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated Media Studies Teacher. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching Media Studies, and will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work and achieve high academic standards.
For this teaching post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
• Has a proven track record or the potential to secure excellent pupil outcomes in GCSE examinations.
• Is talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can build on the success of the Learning Area and ensure good progress for all pupils.
• Can inspire and lead high quality teaching and learning.
• Has experience of effective teaching and supporting pupils with a range of SEN and Academic needs.
• NQT’s are welcome to apply
We can offer
• A committed and successful Learning Area Team
• Encouragement for innovation and creativity
• An excellent CPD Package
Previous experience of teaching Media Studies at KS3 and KS4 is desirable. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be considered for the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9.00 am. Sunday 21st April 2019.
Interviews: week commencing Monday 29th April 2019.