We have an excellent opportunity for a teacher of French with German from September 2018 which would be suitable for an experienced or newly-qualified teacher. The timetable consists of KS3 and KS4 classes so experience in these key stages is desirable.
Start date: September 2018
Closing date for applications: Thursday 1st February - 11am
The successful applicant will work in the Modern Foreign Languages faculty which is a successful, popular and forward-thinking faculty. If appointed, the applicant will benefit from the following:
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Leadership openings if appropriate
- A strong and caring ethos among staff and students
- Excellent purpose-built post 16 facilities
- Strong leadership at senior and middle levels
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership
Successful applicants will be contacted on Friday 2nd February with interviews
Application to be made via https://nationalce.careers.eteach.com
National Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.