TEACHER OF MFL (French and Spanish)
(Latin is desirable but not essential)
PART-TIME (0.6 or 0.8)
Required for September 2018
Due to the ongoing hard work and commitment of all our staff, The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result, our pupil numbers are increasing and the school is expanding.
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing approximately 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE and International Baccalaureate Level (for French)
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- A small but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of French and Spanish (experience not important but teaching ability is)
- The ability to teach Spanish at KS3 & KS4 and French at KS3 is essential, the ability to teach beyond GCSE is preferable
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- A qualified teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join a dedicated and supportive department. We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Apply online via the TES website. Email the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date: 2 July 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 2 or 9 July 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.