MFL Teacher - Spanish with French
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and creative MFL teacher to join our successful team in a small and friendly school where relationships between staff and students are excellent.
This position would suit both NQT’s and more experienced teachers.
Languages are a popular choice in GCSE and results in previous years have always been outstanding across all languages.
We are looking for someone who can:
• help develop the MFL curriculum with the new GCSE requirements
• challenge students to achieve more than they think possible
• work within a team
• grow students love for languages
Most teachers in the department teach more than one language. You will be required to teach:
• Spanish ab initio from Y7 onwards (Y8/Y9) for a 3 year GCSE.
• Spanish up to A-level
• French up to KS3, GCSE would be an advantage
Visits to the school are encouraged - to arrange a visit please contact Flavie Barton-Lemert, MFL Learning Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many attractive benefits to working at EWS, including:
* On-site parking
* Rural location
* On site Nursery
* Swimming pool/gym membership
* Dedicated NQT support including your own subject mentor, school NQT coach and reduced teaching timetable
* Joining the network of TOVE Learning Trust schools and the SWAN Teaching School Alliance, gaining access to local curriculum networks along with a wide range of opportunities for continued professional development at all levels.
Rated as a good school by Ofsted in May 2014, Elizabeth Woodville School is a high-achieving comprehensive school across two sites serving many villages and the fringes of both Northampton and Milton Keynes. EWS joined Tove Learning Trust in 2016, whose vision is to ensure all pupils are provided with outstanding educational experiences that lead to outstanding outcomes. The school is ambitious and well managed with an inspiring learning environment for both students and staff.
Closing date: 19 March 2018 – midday - Please submit a supporting statement along with your application form (No CV’s).
The governors of Elizabeth Woodville School and the Trustees of Tove Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates must be willing to undergo Enhanced DBS and other checks appropriate to the post. Tove Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer.