An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Teacher of MFL to join our successful team. We are seeking innovative and motivational teachers with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. We require the ability to teach German with French/Spanish. We are looking for passionate and inspirational professionals who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and are prepared to contribute fully to school life. Applications are welcome from NQTs. There may be opportunities for staff to work and progress across the schools within the Academy Trust if desired.
In the Modern Foreign Languages department we have:
• Well-equipped classrooms with a variety of interactive facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive department team
• Hard working students and strong home/school partnerships
• A range of technology to enhance teaching and learning
Our staff set the highest standards in behaviour and achievement for all pupils in a supportive environment in which children are treated as individuals. The curriculum is designed to provide everyone with choices at each stage in their development. We celebrate success and encourage all pupils to develop broader life skills, investing in the whole child. We are incredibly proud of the achievements of all our pupils and trust that you will feel the same as we work together to ensure the successful future for them
At The Marches School we can offer:
• An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering students a strong core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science
• A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
• An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
• A wide range of staff benefits
• Excellent resources and facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
There will be an opportunity for those interested in applying, to visit the school at 2pm on Tuesday 11th June 2019. If you would like to attend on this day or if you have any other queries, please email Claire Ball, PA to Headteacher on email@example.com
Closing date is midnight on Wednesday 19th June 2019.
Interviews will be on Monday 24th June 2019.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website www.marchesschool.co.uk (Please note we do not accept CVs)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
* Please note that you may be required to work across other schools in the Academy Trust if required.