An exciting opportunity has arisen in a “good” school based in Leicester City. The school are looking for a Full- time teacher of Spanish and French to join their team from January 2018
· Teaching National Curriculum Spanish and French to GCSE Level
· This position is to start from January 2018 and the school are offering a 2 year contract for the right person
· You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
· To prepare differentiated resources to meet the learning needs of individual students.
· To teach Spanish & French to Years 7 to 11 and to mark, assess and record student progress in line with the departments’ assessment, recording and reporting policy.
· To be responsible for a tutor group and facilitate student development through a tutorial programme and records of achievement
· To participate in appropriate meetings with colleagues and parents related to the above duties.
· To contribute to the understanding and implementation of the College aim
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· The School is based in Leicester City
· You will be taking on all teaching duties teaching Spanish and French to GCSE
· A 11-16 serving school
· You will be joining a team consisting of six full time members of staff
· A mixed gender multi-cultural school serving 1100 pupils
· The last Ofsted report judged the College to be overall ‘good’.
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Qualified Teacher Status – Spanish or French
· Evidence of continuous professional development
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally today on 01509 608017 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.