ABC Teachers are recruiting on behalf of a popular Secondary School in Stourbirdge starting October 2018 for 1 term but can extend for the right person.
The school caters for up to 800 children between the ages of 11 and 18. This position will give you the opportunity to work in a happy and caring environment in which children can grow in confidence, develop their individual abilities and realise their full potential.
The suitable candidate will:
- Provide a safe and secure environment in which the children can learn
- Deliver a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum
- Promote learning, personal growth and development
- Aim to broaden knowledge, skills and experiences, preparing pupils to be responsible and independent
- Be committed to raising standards
- Deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Have the ability to motivate and engage pupils
- This position will give you the opportunity to work at a fantastic school that prides itself on their warm and caring environment. You will also have a great team to support you whilst there
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 0121 274 0345 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.