A secondary school located in Tamwoth requires a teacher of MFL to work five days per week, starting September 19 covering maternity leave. They are ideally are looking for someone who is motivating and very engaging to teach up to KS4.
The school can support an NQT but also welcome applications from more experienced teachers.
The MFL department is a fantastic team to be in and has excellent resources.
About the role:
• Responsible for delivering KS4 Spanish/French
• Create engaging, high quality lessons for pupils of all abilities
• Attend staff meeting
• Attend parents’ evenings
• Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the school:
• Fantastic reputation around the area
• Mixed gender school
• A supportive team throughout the school
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to adjust teaching styles to suit mixed ability students
• Be engaging and motivating
• Commitment to support the ethos of the school
• Be eligible to work in the UK (valid visa)
• Hold a degree and have at least 20 days experience working with children
• Have worked in UK schools and with the curriculum in the last 2 years
• Possess valid references, DBS/Police checks
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410 500 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.