TEACHER OF Modern Foreign Languages
Required from September 2019
We are seeking an inspiring, talented and hardworking Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages, to join our forward-looking and supportive Communications Faculty. MPS up to UPS3 applicants encouraged (including NQTs). The requirement is for a part time position (0.6 full time equivalent). The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4, with development opportunities for KS5. A specialism in French and/or Spanish is required. Further details can be provided by contacting the School.
John Willmott School is an 11-18 mixed Comprehensive School located in the popular residential area of Sutton Coldfield and within easy reach of Birmingham. The school has been judged to be “taking effective action” on numerous consecutive occasions by the Birmingham Education Partnership as well as by Ofsted in May 2017. We are looking for committed teachers to join us on our journey to Good.
- Keen to work as part of a team to improve students’ outcomes?
- Willing to contribute to the continuous development of the MFL curriculum?
- Excited about the development of all students, academically and personally? In return we can offer you:
- A highly praised induction programme for all new staff - Personalised Continuing Professional Development, including with the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
- A rewarding environment with enthusiastic students
Details of the post and application form can be downloaded from our website www.jws.bham.sch.uk. Applications should be posted to the address below or emailed to: email@example.com
Deadline: noon on Thursday 17 January 2019
Interviews: week commencing 21 January 2019
John Willmott School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Reddicap Heath Road Sutton Coldfield West Midlands B75 7DY
Telephone: 0121 378 1946
HEADTEACHER: Mrs Tracey Peters