Teacher of Music 0.6
Are you an outstanding teacher with strong subject knowledge?
Stepney All Saints is an outstanding, inner-city Church of England School. We take pride in our ethos of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
We will offer you:
• A progress 8 score of +0.7
• A vibrant, multi-cultural environment
• A school with exceptional progress and attainment
• An induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice
• Continuous Professional Development to develop you as a leader
• A calm and orderly school based upon high standards of behaviour and an ethos of trust and care
• A school rated as outstanding by Ofsted in 2015
Our staff and students have already identified their ideal candidate:
- You are an outstanding teacher
- You are committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential
- You have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an outstanding education
The successful teacher will be available to join this secondary school in September 2021 on a part-time, permanent contract and will be working alongside a team of influential and dedicated teachers that truly get the best out of their students.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move us to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please refer to the job description for further details.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Email inquiries are welcomed on firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9am on 17th May 2021.
Stepney All Saints Church of England Secondary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
About Stepney All Saints School
Stepney All Saints Secondary School is an Ofsted and SIAMS Outstanding Church of England and multi-faith school extending from Year 7-11, with the Stepney All Saints 6th Form College focused on Year 12 and 13 learning.