We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and talented teacher of Music. The successful candidate will be joining an excellent team of teachers and successful department, be able to demonstrate strong subject knowledge with the ability to teach Music at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. This is a part time, fixed term post to commence as soon as possible until 31 August 2019.
• The opportunity to join this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
• A committed and enthusiastic staff group
• A well-resourced Performing Arts faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
• Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
You will be:
• A highly motivated and engaging teacher of Music able to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, including GCSE, A level and BTEC music courses.
• Creative and innovative; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and progress within a committed and forward looking department
• Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Further details can be found on our website: www.cotham.bristol.sch.uk
Telephone: 0117 9198000
Closing date: Monday 17th September 2018