ABC Teachers have been approached by a school north of Derby City for a full-time Music Teacher. This role will require the successful candidate to teach KS3, 4 and 5. The role will begin ASAP and will run for a minimum of one term.
The school has an excellent SLT in place and is incredibly efficient in the way that it’s run; they’re looking for someone passionate about Music and who will go the extra mile to make the lessons engaging for the pupils. The school is a good one and considered one of the most pleasant to work in in Derbyshire.
Behaviour at the school is good and they have effective techniques to deal with any child that isn’t behaving.
About the Role:
· KS3, 4 and 5 Music. May include some general cover.
· Teaching GCSE and A Level curriculum.
· Start ASAP and doesn’t have an end date set currently.
· Full time.
· Planning/ marking required etc.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· Easy to reach location, just north of Derby City and close to the A38 so is easily accessed from long distances.
· Strong academic results improving each year.
· Leadership that are incredibly well organised so you will never be without clear direction.
· Great opportunity to get involved in extra curricular activities, particularly sports teams.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01332 219 051 or click APPLY NOW to submit your details
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.