Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent Teacher of Music (Peripatetic) for 14 hours per week. The hours of work are Wednesday and Thursday.
Dynamic, committed and enthusiastic Music Specialist required for 2 schools in the Helensburgh area.
Knowledge of current pedagogy in relation to Curriculum for Excellence important.
Creative and flexible professional essential.
This post will commence on 15th August 2018.
Any applicant who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The post-holder will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Argyll and Bute and beyond to meet the operational requirements of the Service.
How to apply:
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
Closing date: 05/06/2018
St Joseph's Primary School
Old Luss Road