Vision for Education are working on behalf of a client school in Northumberland to appoint a highly motivated, well-qualified full time Music Teacher who can continue to inspire and impassion students to achieve at the highest levels whilst supporting the development of all learners. The successful applicant will be a self-motivated Teacher of Music with a passion about their subject and will have the commitment to develop with the school an outstanding provision in Music.
The school offers enjoyment, opportunity and professional challenge to students within an understanding environment. The students have a desire to excel in learning and the school are looking for conscientious and diligent individuals who have a passion for education and aim to raise attainment even further.
The successful applicant will be required to teach Music across Key Stage 3 and 4 as well as run extra-curricular activities including a school choir. This is a vacant full time role for an initial two terms.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Music Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for, and would like to know more please call Joe French on 0191 267 6491 or email email@example.com