Vision for Education are very pleased to be recruiting for a comprehensive secondary school in Knowsley who are currently looking for a Teacher of P.E and Dance for 1 day a week Maternity Cover.
This position is a temporary position which will commence immediately and will continue until for the rest of the academic year.
To apply for this mixed P.E and Dance Teaching position in Knowsley you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Have U.K. recognised Qualified Teacher Status
- Be experienced in P.E and Dance to KS4.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who encourages pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results
- Have a practical and innovative approach to your teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to different working environments
- Be passionate about P.E and Dance
Vision for Education welcome any questions or enquiries so please call today on 01925 648131 or email email@example.com.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.