A ‘good’ secondary school in Burton-Upon-Trent are looking for an enthusiastic teacher of physical education to teach girls PE across KS3, KS4 and KS5. This 0.6 position will start in February 2018 and run for the rest of the academic year at least. You will need to be passionate about your subject specialism to be considered for this role and have the ability to commit to after school sports clubs when required. The ability to teach 6th form health and social care BTEC would be an advantage as this will be included in a small part of your timetable.
About the Role:
· Knowledge of current PE curriculum
· February 2018 until the end of the academic year
· 0.6 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
· You will be expected to take on the full teacher role and be involved in after school clubs
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· Committed to inspiring students to achieve
· ‘Good’ rated school
· Impressive facilities
· High achieving and happy community
· Safe and welcoming school
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS and have recent experience of Teaching UK English curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Have excellent organisational and communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie Birt on 01543 410 500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.