An inspirational, enthusiastic and talented female Teacher of PE who has the experience and skill to engage our learners and promote effective learning. The successful candidate will also be offered the opportunity to apply for a Head of Year and Head of House role.
As a teacher at Sherborne Qatar you will:
- Promote our mission and values
- Have experience of the English national curriculum
- Have experience of current UK initiatives and developments
- Have the ability to generate excitement about learning
- Have a sense of humour
- Be emotionally intelligent
In return we can offer you :
- The opportunity to teach bright, interesting and hardworking pupils
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to get involved in an extensive enrichment programme
- An attractive tax-free salary, with additional benefits
- A good work/life balance
- CPD opportunities
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools
- At least 360 days sunshine!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff must share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are asked to complete and upload via TES, the application form, and upload a covering letter of application (no more than two A4 sheets) to the Headmaster, Mr Stephen Spicer.
Please select the APPLY NOW button below where you will find our Application Form. Please do visit our website for further information about the school. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your application. Completed application forms should be returned by 14th February, 2019. However, we reserve the right to interview applicants prior to the closing date. Interviews will take place via Skype for overseas applicants. Please note we do not accept CVs. Successful applicants will be required to travel to Qatar on approximately Friday 23th August 2019 for induction training.
Further details can be found on our website https://www.sherborneqatar.org/home/employment-opportunities/