This is an exciting time for Lightcliffe Academy as it continues its journey as a member of the Abbey Multi Academy Trust. Currently RI we have set ourselves ambitious targets: to be rated as “good” as soon as possible, reaching and sustaining “outstanding” thereafter.
We are implementing new curriculum models that have come into place September 2015. This includes commencing a three year KS4 curriculum and realigning options to allow our students to achieve the best they can within the new progress measures.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner, to join our hardworking and dedicated Department. You will be a teacher with a passion for PE and capable of delivering outstanding and inspirational lessons to our students.
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join our academy where new initiatives are welcomed and encouraged. Applications from NQT’s will be welcomed.
As our new Teacher of PE we will nurture, challenge and support you throughout your career here at Lightcliffe Academy. The post offers an opportunity to join a department where creativity, innovation and the ability to work effectively in a team is valued.
You will be:
• A routinely good/outstanding teacher with the ability to teach all aspects of PE at KS3, KS4 and KS5.
• A colleague looking to develop your career within a supportive team
• Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential • Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
We can offer:
• An Academy and a department that will allow you to be inspirational, creative and play an active part on our journey.
• Tailored CPD with a commitment to support your career ambitions.
• A department which welcomes new ideas with energy and enthusiasm.
This is a genuinely exciting time to join our Academy and to play a part in the development of our Multi-Academy Trust. If you are looking to join an Academy with happy, positive and polite students and staff then we want to hear from you.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Mandy Wall on 01422 201028
To obtain an application pack please visit: http://www.abbeymat.co.uk/vacancies.html
or email Mandy Wall at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 12 Noon Monday 19th March 2018.
An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.