Teacher of PE (Girls)
We are looking to appoint a talented, imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to contribute to the development of teaching and learning in PE at Key Stage 3 & 4 with the opportunity to teach at Key Stage 5 if appropriately qualified and experienced.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving department and applications from NQTs are welcome.
Rossett School is a successful 11-18 mixed secondary which converted to academy status in 2011. The school was judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2010.
We believe it is important to provide an education for all, acknowledging that the society in which we live is enriched by diversity. We strive to recognise and celebrate the diversity within our school community where everyone is equally valued and treats one another with respect and fairness.
The school achieves excellent value added results with an above average P8 score for the last two years, putting us in the top 30% of schools in the country.
If you have the ability to excite and inspire young people and have a passion for sport we would like to hear from you.
· the opportunity to work in an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school where teaching and learning always takes priority;
· excellent professional development opportunities;
· a full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs;
· regular opportunities to collaborate and focus on improving teaching and learning through our innovative Collaborative Research Communities (CRCs);
· additional support and training through the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance.
Rossett School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
For full details of this vacancy please visit our website at www.rossettschool.co.uk