This is a part time post working 3 days per week
(One year contract)
(An NQT appointment will be paid for July induction)
Cranford Community College is a large, friendly school in West London with a fantastic personal development programme for staff at all levels. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED and are a lead teach school. We are looking for passionate Teacher of PE to thrive in our innovative and supportive environment. Whether you are a new teacher looking to do your NQT year in a supportive and happy school where personal development is at the centre of everything we do, or a more experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer:
- Great opportunities for development and progression within the PE Department and the school
- Working in a large, successful and popular department
- The opportunity to teach on the Level 3 BTEC Football Academy Programme
- A programme of amazing extra-curricular and international experiences
- Highly motivated students and supportive parents
- Second to none sporting facilities.
What you can offer:
- Ability to teach across all key stages up to and including Level 3 courses
- A passion for enthusing young people about PE
- Strengths across a range of different sports.
- Teaching creative, interactive lessons and sharing best practice and ideas
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment therefore all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checking.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
Closing date: 12.00 Midday, Wednesday 20th June 2018