We are looking for an energetic, well qualified and organised male PE Teacher to join our friendly, supportive and ambitious PE Department.
Aldworth is an over-subscribed 11-16 comprehensive school in Basingstoke and we are proud that our students are ambitious for their futures. We have an excellent reputation locally.
To be successful you will be:
• A committed classroom practitioner.
• Able to demonstrate you are passionate about being a facilitator of learning.
• Able to create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment.
In return Aldworth can offer:
• Excellent support from a thriving school and supportive colleagues.
• High quality Continuing Professional Development, including a Masters Degree scheme funded by the school and delivered by a local university.
• The opportunity to take an active role in innovative curriculum developments.
• A high quality induction programme.
• School funded laptop for school and personal use.
Full details and an application form can be obtained directly from the recruitment section on our website www.aldworth.hants.sch.uk, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning the school directly on 01256 322691.
Please send completed applications to the above email address.
Closing date: Tuesday 20 February 2018 at 12 noon
Interview date: Friday 23 February 2018